Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Catching UP With OLD, Good Friends


I have found that through Facebook one can find friends that they thought they had lost. Important people, who held important places in our lives, but have somehow been left behind. I have had the most amazing conversations with long lost friends. And we chat as though we have never been apart. It is so refreshing. It brings a twinkle to my eye and a smile to my face- warms my heart. I don't know how we lose them. I don't know how the days pass without them in it. How do we move away from them?

I cannot answer these questions. I can only be ever so grateful that the world has chosen to spin round and move them back into focus, back into my universe. Now, the trick, to keep them in that lens and not let them slip out of the picture again.

No comments:

Post a Comment