Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's All About Me.


The past many years have had me wearing many masks and posing as this person or that for the benefit of others. I have stripped off one mask only to replace it with another when some new person came along to please. I have spent a long time co-dependently trying to be all things to all people (under a faux benevolent guise) and, naturally, resenting it at times. It was all self-chosen. I don’t blame anyone. I don’t even blame myself. It just is. Those days, however, are over for me.

I am done trying to be "all" for "everyone". I am trying to find my way back to who I am without the guise of being what everyone wants or needs. I am on my way and I’m loving it.

It’s all about me for a bit of time. Not me the ego who has been coping but me the Spirit who came here to have fun and shine brightly.

It’s about f***ing time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment