Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Lopsided World of L

For those of you who don't listen to the Lopsided World of L on 98 Kupd... you have got to check it out. It's on Saturday mornings until about 10:00 a.m. He always plays the most interesting songs - new and old. Just this Saturday, while out shopping for the store, I caught a new song that is just growing on me like mold on a lump of cheese. I just love it. It's called " The Mission" by Puscifer with guest vocals by Milla Jovovich of Resident Evil. Yes, she sings! I guess she has been singing for a long time. She often sings back up and has had her own album with her own top single. You can hear "The Mission" by clicking on this link https://store.puscifer.com/frameset.html. It starts playing when the website opens. Milla doesn't open the song, but starts singing about halfway through. I have also added her official website link: http://www.millaj.com/. On this site you can catch many of her songs and her lyrics. She has a really distinct voice. Let me know what you think of both of these new - old - artists.

Always expanding our horizons and remaining open to new energy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment