Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Day

It's a new day and a new idea came to me. Why don't I start blogging? I've always wondered about it. In the past I have always had journals, jotted down notes and saved quotes that I found profound. I thought maybe this would be a good way for me to do that...to make my notes here. If my friends want to stop by every now and again and check it out, that would be great too!

I hope this will be a great experience for me - and for those of you who wander here. Bear with me...but I do learn fast.

So here are some quotes for today...


Show me a woman who's not full of herself and I'll show you a hungry woman.

-Nikki Giovanni

Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.

-Pearl S. Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment