Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Until Tomorrow....

I just feel like I have so much to get out there - so much that I want to share. I will add more tomorrow, yet another day.... Please be there with me.

“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back. The moment one definitely commits oneself all sorts of things occur to help that which would not have occurred otherwise. A whole stream of events will rise in one’s favor which no person could have dreamed would have come their way.”

~ Goethe


2 comments:

  1. Hi Babes,
    I never knew why you didn't start a blog earlier either~ the look is fantastic and of course I love the quotes and reading about what's going on in your life. I loved the treasure chest story!!! I've been reworking my blog as well and you've motivated me to move a little quicker. Take care,Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Just not enough time in the day. Please keep checking on my blog and let me know what your thoughts are. I added yours to as a blog to follow. Did you see that? And some of the others you had sent me....
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete